Friday, February 25, 2011

Funny how life turns out. I never expected all the things that have happened to me over the past few months to have happened. Yet they did. It has afforded me the opportunity to evaluate my life. Am I truly happy? Am I doing what I am meant to do? Am I a good father? Am I a good husband? Most people say I am to all of those questions yet I wonder. I wonder how my wife and children would answer those questions. Others see our lives outside our home but they know me at home. I feel very strongly that I am a good FAther and husband but the only ones that can truly answer that are the ones who live with me. Tonight is one of those nights where I am wondering where my place is in the world and I don't like it. I wonder if I can do better and be the husband and father my family deserves. I need courage to take leaps of faith and to hear no but to get back up and move on. I need dedication to make things happen. I need faith that God is going to see me through and that I am making wise decisions. Most of all, I need patience to see it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment