Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The work I have done the past few days has caught up with me. I was doing some things in the house today. It wasn't much just moving some videos to a box in a closet when I just gave out. I told Emily that I needed so sit down. I felt if I rested some I could get back and do some more. I rested for a little while but the fatigue never left. I did do a few other things like giving the kids a bath and playing a wii game but I am completely worn out right now. My chest is a little tight and I am having some difficulty catching my breath but it isn't too bad. Then, I realized I forgot to take my medicine this morning so I took it right away. Hopefully that will take care of this particular issue. The pain is also back and worse than it has been in a few days. I had hoped that it was getting better and hopefully this is just a slight set back. Still compared to where I was a few weeks ago, I am better. Tomorrow I am scheduled to work 4 hrs. That is good. I know I could not handle anymore than that. I am hopeful the doctor will extend my 4 hr days at least another week. I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment