Sunday, January 23, 2011

Friday was such a good day and I am so glad I had it. Yesterday was not as good but it was still better than I have been having. Today has been another story. I have been in a lot of pain and had to remove myself from worship. I sat in the back on the couch because it was the only place that was somewhat comfortable. As soon as we got home and I stepped out of the car the rectal spasms hit. They were extremely intense so I had to take the medication which knocks me out. So, I slept the rest of the day and have only recently woke up. I do feel better right now but the tail bone is throbing right now. I just have to weather this storm. The doctor's office told me the spasms were to be expected so hopefully they will pass. I continue to work through this and people are so caring. I appreciate everyone's words of encouragement. Prayer is what has seen me through this and will see me through until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment