Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I saw the doctor today. He did not want me to go back to work but I told him I really needed to try. So, he agreed for me to go back 4 hrs a day. He did say that I should not be bleeding after this amount of time. He wants me to follow up with my gastro and to have the light go up to make sure there is nothing else going on. They called my gastro for me but I have not heard anything back. I also called the gastro and will see where we go from there. I went to my office to prepare to return. They were so awesome and understanding. I will probably not be on the phones for at least one day and will have to work my way back into taking calls. It is not going to be easy but I do feel I need to at least try. If it does not work out then I will have to come back out. The pain is really intense today so hopefully I can get to the bottom of this very soon. So, this is the end of full disability for at least a while. Am I ready to go back to work? No. But, I do feel I need to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment