Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today has been rough but not as bad as I expected. I woke during the night in a lot of pain. I had to take another pain medicine. I slept pretty well when I was asleep but when I woke the pain would really set in. The pain in my back is the biggest problem. My back from the lower part of the back down my leg to my foot is really in pain. My left leg is not as bad but the ironic thing there is the pain is primarily in the foot. I did have a bowel movement and that pain was pretty intense but the bleeding was not as bad as I expected. I laid down to get some rest but awoke to a very intense pain in the rectum. I mean it was as bad as I have ever had. It felt like someone was using a very sharp knife and cutting inside. I was told I cold have rectal spasms and now I know what they feel like. I just pray they go away. As you can imagine I am tired and weak. I am trembling a lot and even have some difficulty speaking. I think that is just the anesthesia wearing off. Tomorrow I will see how I feel and hope it is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment