Monday, January 31, 2011

According to my cardiologist scales I have lost another 10lbs. I'm not sure that is correct though. I don't feel like I have lost anymore. I don't feel like I have gained any either. According to my scales at home I am level. It is funny that I really don't care that much anymore. I would like to lose some more weight but if I don't, I am ok with that. I have already accomplished a lot with the weight I have lost.

The incontinence is very embarrassing. I had lunch with my mom and her new husband Saturday and had a slight issue. I have always been able to control myself but now I can't. I also have noticed the white film in my underwear again which the doctor said was a sign of an infection. I will call this morning to see what is going on. I am in constant pain and can't sit still for very long. The most frustrating thing is Church. I can't sit on the pews and have to remove myself to the back of the church so I can sit on a more comfortable couch. I can get out and move around some but I am only good for about 2-3 hours. Bowel movements are extremely painful despite taking stool softeners 3 times a day and metamucil. Nothing seems to work. So, the saga continues. But, I know God is in control and still hope for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment