Thursday, January 13, 2011

Last night I did not sleep very well. I just could not fall asleep. I have been having difficulty catching my breath while lying down. I am really tired at this point and just need some rest. This morning I got up to go to my gastro. On the way the gastro's office called. They had just been contacted by the surgeon's office. Over a week and the surgeons office was just now calling. I was furious. What had taken so long!! And the gastro said there really wasn't anything they could do and that I needed to see another surgeon. So, they called and set up an appointment Monday for me. I had gotten up and made the trip into town for no reason. I called my wife and said I honestly believe I have reached my boiling point. How many more mistakes will riverside make????? I honestly feel I have been more than patient with them and still I get no where. They did get the paperwork to extend the partial disability so I guess we will see if they complete them and send them back in. My boss is great and they all comment on how I am just not myself. I am able to work for about 2 hrs before the pain really starts to settle in. I am just so tired and my strength is just not there. Once I have all this straightened out I do not plan to go back to Riverside. I have decided to see if I can switch for band maintance to another bariatric center in Columbia. I feel I have given Riverside as many chances as I can. Just let me get through this and they don't have to worry about me anymore.

On another note, I lost the three lbs I had gained over Christmas and have lost another lb. I hope to lose another 10-20lbs and then that is it. I don't need to lose much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment