Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Today has been rough. The bleeding is worse and to be blunt I am going to probably have to throw away my underwear. The pain in the rectum is also continuing to get worse. I called the doctor's office to schedule my appointment earlier in the day. I don't know if he will say I can return to work or not but I have to know before the afternoon. If he continues the disability then we will once again face having to have it certified which will probably require more paperwork and as history has proven that takes time with my doctor's office. I really don't think I need that kind of stress again. I really wish I could go back part time and slowly return to full time. But, I just don't know how that will turn out. I also continue to worry that more is going on than just struggling from the rectum surgery. My heart does seem to be doing better even though I continue to have PVC episodes. I have not had an angina attack in a while so hopefully that is subsiding. All in all I do think things are better but it does continue to be a struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment