Monday, January 3, 2011

Today the bleeding was really bad. The pain is also up today for some reason. I assume it has to do with the work I tried to do yesterday. I am also concerned that I am eating more lately. I will be surprised if I have lost anymore weight. In fact, I do think I will have regained a few. I realize that is to be expected during the holiday season so I am not going to beat myself up over it but I need to be sure to get it back under control now that the holiday season is over. I really don't think my body is ready to return to work but I also know I really need to try. If I go back and have to come back out that is ok. A lot depends on what the doctor says Wednesday. Tomorrow will be another busy day and that is good and I guess we will just have to see how this all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment