Friday, January 7, 2011

It is hard to believe but this is my 121st blog. I have enjoyed sharing all that has happened and all that God has seen us through. I have not blogged in 2 days as I did return to work 4 hrs a day yesterday. Yesterday and today I worked 8-12. Starting Monday I will work 12-4. Those are our busiest hours and we need all the folks we can get on the phones. I did find it pretty easy to follow the systems after such a long time. I guess it is like falling off a bike. But, after the 3rd hour I was really struggling. The pain is off the chain and I have bled a little. I also just feel so weak and tired. The surgeon's office was supposed to call my gastro to schedule an appointment but as of today they have not. So, I called my gastro myself and have an appointment next Thursday at 9:30. I think he is going to do a colonoscopy. I have been through them before so I know what to expect. They are not too bad just the prep is difficult. I have a feeling I will be on 4 hrs a day for a while but we will just have to see. At least I am working. That is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment