Sunday, January 2, 2011

We took down our Christmas decorations today. That is always so sad to me. I love Christmas and this year was even more special with us being home and the girls really grasping what Christmas meant. My oldest daughter said she loved Christmas because it was about giving. Then, she said she wanted it to continue so she could find people to give her more gifts! LOL, well, she does have her priorities. We got the decorations down and now I am really paying the price. My body is in a lot of pain and I am exhausted. I feel so inadequate anymore. I try to do things and my body just does not have the strength it used to. Even this morning in Church I could not stand the pain just sitting on the pew. I had to once again get up and move to the Bridal area to be comfortable. The pain is not just in the rectum but all over my body and somehow I am supposed to return to work this thursday. I see the doctor Wednesday and hopefully he will at least do an exam and not just ask me how I am feeling. I know I have to return but I also know my body is just not ready. I appreciate the continued prayers. God is faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment