Wednesday, January 26, 2011

today I had only a few spasms they were not as bad but they were still there. I got some discouraging news as my disability was only approved through Feb 1st meaning I am expected to return to work Feb 2nd. It is strange how I feel about that. I want to go back but when I have these spasms I am pretty much knocked out for the day. I am supposed to soak in the tub 3-4 times a day which is not possible when I return to work. I know the doctor wanted me to stay out until I follow up with him which is not until Feb 9th. I called the disability area but they were gone for the day so I will have to follow up again tomorrow. I expect they will call for my records which is fine there can be no doubt it supports my disability. Hopefully it will not be a problem. I guess we will see. Still, God is in control so I will trust his will as I continue this journey.

Tomorrow I have a follow up with my cardiologist. I have been having some PVC'S but the chest pains are far less intense. Hopefully the worst of my heart issues is behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment