Thursday, January 27, 2011

I got a great report from my cardiologist. the said my pacemaker is functioning wonderfully. My heart is pacing about 85% of the time. They did say that my heart raced once up to 150 beats a minute and it was while I was sleeping so I may have had a nightmare. It is reasuring to know the pacemaker is working as it should. they said at this rate this pacer should last at least 9 years. I felt pretty good most of the day until the evening when the pain really started to set in. I am hoping to rest most of the day tomorrow but we will see. The colorectal surgeon told me to remain out of work no matter what until at least Feb 9th. I am experiencing some incontenience which is embarrassing to say the least. I also am having the rectal spasms so they said to continue to take the medication and to soak in the tub and it should ease with time. The incontenience can last up to a year but that is rare. Hopefully it will end soon. So the journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment