Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Well, this is it. They called this afternoon and I have to be at the hospital at 6:30am. I am glad it is early so hopefully I don't have to spend all day waiting. My hope is they take me back and the surgery is done by 10. If things go well I actually hope I can come home tomorrow but I seriously doubt that will happen. I just keep wondering what it will feel like. I mean, it is a foreign body in me so there must be some sensation. I can't believe the day is actually here! I am excited and scared at the same time. But, I know God is in control and will see me through it. So, here we go. I'm not sure I will be able to blog tomorrow but we will see. If not, I will try to do so Saturday. Oh, tomorrow is the GAmecocks first game and I do intend to watch no matter where I am. GOOOO GAMECOCKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment