Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am a bit late in posting today's blog. Thanks to my friend Troy for reminding me. Today was a pretty good day. I felt more energy but still got very tired towards the end of the day. I felt faint around 6pm and thankfully Emily was here if I had needed her. I grabed the love chair and was able to keep from falling. I had to sit for a while but never actually passed out. I got more nutrition in today than I have been able to so far. So, maybe I have turned a corner. I certainly hope so. According to our scales, I have lost 6lbs this week which means 26lbs since the surgery and a total of 76 since I started trying to lose weight. I am very pleased with that. I am having some strange pains in my right side just below my rib cage but I don't think it is anything to worry about. If it gets worse I'll call the surgeon's office. Right now, I just want to keep the momentum from today and hope it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment