Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I saw my cardiologist today. He took me off my heart medicine to see how I will do. I have to follow up with him Monday. My BP was 120/80. I simply cannot ask for any better than that. They will follow my blood pressure but for now I am no longer on BP medicine. I am also off my reflux medicine. So, as of today, the only medicine I am on is my daily aspirine. The savings we will enjoy on medicines will be incredible.

I went to a nutrician store to buy some protein. It is very expensive but the taste isn't half bad. It is just like flavored water so it is much easier to get down. I am hopeful that once I get past these first few weeks I will not need the expensive protein and can find something that works for less money.

As of today, I have lost 82lbs. My cloths are falling off and I have got to buy some new cloths. That is an incredible feeling.

One of the reasons I am off the heart medicine is it is hoped that it will take away the side effects I have been having. We should know in a few days.

I continue to be fatigued and nauseated but I feel I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I may have to back on some medicines in the future but for now I am going to enjoy not having to take several tablets to start my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment