Sunday, September 19, 2010

yesterday and today have been really rough. I went to the wedding at Hunting Island and it completely wore me out. All I did was to walk to the chair and sit. I enjoyed sitting and watching the waves come in and the sound of the ocean but how could that wear me out so mucn? I wanted to go with Emily and Cottia for the dolphin adventure but I simply could not. So, I went back to the hotel room to rest. I found myself feeling very sick in the car so I wonder if, for the first time in my life, I am experiencing car sickness. Once I was back in the room I began to feel better. We found some concentrated protein at walmart. 2ozs have 26 grams of protein. I am able to get that in but so far I dont feel it is making a difference in my energy level. I find myself trying to do things once I stand up because as soon as I sit down I am completely exhausted. I think the hardest thing for me is when my family gets to order meals at McDonalds, Hardees, Burger King, or taco bell and I am left there to watch them eat. I find myself wanting to tear into a quarter pounder with cheese, coke a nd fries with all my heart. But, I know I can't and that it isn't good for me so I have to realize this is something I simply have to get used to. I also have been having pains in my rib area on both sides and I don't know where it is coming from. I suppose it could be the healing process but who knows for sure. Everytime I wake my mouth is completely dry and my lips remain parched. So, once again, I feel I need to call the surgeon's office and let them know what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment