Thursday, September 9, 2010

One thing I promised myself was that I would be completely honest in all of these blogs so here we go. Today, I feel I have made a huge mistake. I am sick, tired, and everytime I try to put anything in my system I get nauseated (sp). I called the doctor's office today to see if what I was going through was normal. They said everyone is different which I understand but they seem to think I am simply having lose stool and not diaherrea. I feel I know the difference and I think I have diaherrea. I am extremely concerned that I am dehydrated or am on the verge of dehydration. I am able to sip water. But, I try to sip the protein and I just can't. I get a little in and then begin to feel sick so I have to put it down. I wonder if the band is too tight? But, I am not sure how that can be. I get light headed everytime I stand up. When I called the surgery center today they did say they want to see me tomorrow which is good. If I can get my strength back and am able to put something in without feeling sick I will be ok. If not, I think they may need to take the band out. Time will tell. So, tomorrow is another of those days when I will learn more. In the mean time, for those who care and actually read these blogs, I continue to pledge to be honest with each and every post.

2 comments: