Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Today has been rough. I am just so tired. My heart is beating at about 42-46 beats per minute. I think it is because of the bystolic my cardio has me on. I am going to call them tomorrow. If I had more energy, I might be ok. But, I just don't. Tonight, I helped with the girls bath and was worn out after. The pain in the back is still there but I can live with that. I am still concerned I am dehydrated or an becoming dehydrated. I simply cannot get much in. I am sure that is contributing to my being tired as well. So, tomorrow the doctor's get another call and we will see where we go from there. My spirits are good and I am determined to see this through. Right now, it is tough. Please continue to pray as I feel them every day. thanks! t

No comments:

Post a Comment