Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Today started out pretty good but as the day went on I noticed a bit more pain than I expected. I guess I tried to do more than I should have. I did bleed a bit on the wound but nothing major. It is a weird sensation in my leg. It feels like a deep cut kind of numb feeling. I have also had a bit of a headache but that is probably not related to the filter. I made myself stay up today instead of going back to bed even though I wanted to. I have made a decision to get my insurance license while I am out so I ordered the materials for the online course and started my studies. My first chapter did not go too well but I am able to take the quiz more than once and the second time I passed. The second chapter went much better and I passed the second chapter quiz the first time. There are 16 chapters. My plan is to try to do 2 a day while I am out so hopefully that will help with boredom. Now, I need to schedule my exam so if anyone is in need of insurance keep me in mind! Well, they tell me they will call with my appointment time tomorrow. They meet at 1 and the calls start after 2 so I won't know for sure when I have to be at the hospital until sometime in the afternoon. My mother in law is coming and we could use the help. It will be good to see her. Emily and the girls are all doing well. Cottia is full of questions so we have decided not to hide anything from her including the current pain I am in. She is so wonderful and I love her so much. Eva just wants to play so I have to take it easy with her. But, she is worth any pain I may have to go through. Well, tomorrow is another of those very important days. Thank you all again for your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to put your down time to use. Once you finish the online courses will you have to take a state test to get your license?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but I am looking forward to it. I hope I can write some policies but we will see how this goes.

    ReplyDelete