Friday, September 10, 2010

This is another day and another blog. According to our home scales I now weigh 276. According to the doctor's scales, I weigh 280. Either way, I have lost almost 20lbs in a week. While I am glad I have lost the weight it is not healthy. I was not able to see my surgeon as he was off today but the doctor I did see seemed concerned. He said I am severly dehydrated and the band is too tight so he losened it and hopefully that will make a difference. I was a bit surprised they did not hook me up to an IV to get fluids in but he said losening the band should allow me to get fluid in which should take care of the dehydration. I am so tired. I am not to try to eat anything right now and am just to try to drink. So far, I am not nauseated so we will see how this goes. I feel better with the band losened. I can actually breath. So, another day another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment