Saturday, September 25, 2010

Thursday and Friday were pretty good days but I think it was because I basically stayed in the house and didn't do anything. Today, however, is another story. I was very weak and tired. I did not feel nausea because they prescribed me some medicine to help. I am hopeful that will help in the long run. I have also developed thrush in my mouth. It is very painful but they gave me a prescription for that as well. I was able to eat some very soft grits and a little very soupy mashed potatoes today so that is good. I honestly do not think I am ready to go back to work. I am just too weak at this time. I have to use a cane from time to time just because I get so worn out. The blood tests did show everything seems ok from that stand point. The doctor's office told me I have to remember I did have major surgery. I just never thought of band surgery as major surgery but I guess it is. So, I continue to hope for the best and that my body will make the adjustments so I can move on. From a psychological point of view, I am ready to go back to work. But, from a physical point of view I just don't see it happening. Please continue to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment