Sunday, September 12, 2010

Today is another day of pure exhaustion. I took a shower this morning to go to Church and was completely worn out after. I did go to Church but had to leave early because I was just too tired. When Emily and the girls got home we were able to take a nap so when I got up I tried to clean a little and that wore me out too. I was able to eat a little pudding which is good but I felt nausea this evening. I am going to try to get some soup broth down and hope that will help. I've tried to determine if I may be depressed but I have been depressed before and this does not feel the same. I just get worn out by the least little thing. The main cause of frustration is my girls. Everyone that knows me knows I am a very hands on dad and I simply do not have the strength to do what I normally do with my girls. I am also having problems swallowing. My heart pills are very small and they are difficult to get down so I have to discuss this with the doctor tomorrow. My appointment is at 3pm and we will see where we go from there. But, life goes on. My wife in simply incredible. She is pulling double duty right now and has offered no complaint. I am truly blessed to have her and so are our girls. Please continue to pray for her and our girls. They don't fully understand why daddy can't do the things they are used to having him do. thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment