Monday, September 27, 2010

Thursday and Friday were pretty good days. But, Saturday and Sunday were not. I went to my daughter's soccer match and had to use my cane to walk from the car to the field. It wasn't that far but I felt so weak. I know my wife became concerned and wanted to take me home. So, we came home and I spent most of the rest of the day in the bed. Sunday, I got up, took a shower and was completely washed out. I did manage to make it through both Sunday School and worship but was done for the rest of the day. I did manage to eat some very thin mashed potatoes and grits over the weekend but it wasn't much. My mom made me some lima bean soup which I love and I was able to get that down. The nausea seems to be better and I think it is because of starting to take the nexium again. I really do not feel I am ready to return to work. My body is just not in shape to return. I am going to call yet again the surgeon's office to ask them about it. I have two doctor's appointments today one with my GI and the other with my cardio. I am curious as to how my heart rate is and what they think is causing the spasms. I will post again this evening once I have had the appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment