Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yesterday was a good day. I had more energy than I have had since the surgery. I saw the surgeon and he did not seem too concerned about things so I left a bit frustrated but feeling I need to trust them and move on. I did fall asleep on the couch after giving the baby a bath and getting her ready for bed. Emily said I was asleep with my mouth open which I am sure was very funny but at least they did me the courtesy of not taking any pictures or anything else. Today, however, was back to the old. I am exhausted with no energy. I continue to have problems swallowing my heart pill which I don't understand. I did mention that to the surgeon but he said to try to wrap it in a piece of turkey to get it to go down it didn't help. I called the surgeon's office again and hope to hear from them tomorrow. I remain frustrated and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment