Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yesteday was a pretty good day. I woke up, picked up the house for about 20 minutes and then was worn out. I didn't do much else the rest of the day until the evening. I gave the baby a bath and that wore me out but I had to take my oldest daughter to soccer practice. Luckily all I had to do was sit during the practice. I had to use the cane again to walk because I was so weak. But, we got through it. My mother came over and watched Eva for us which was a tremendous help. She spent the night as well which always thrills my heart. It is always nice to have that sweet lady in our home. Today, I woke up really tired despite having a great nights sleep. I am planning to watch a little tv and then will probably go back to bed. I do plan to do some laundry but even that will wear me out. My mother in law is coming today to help and we are looking forward to having her. I have explained to my oldest daughter what is going on. I was able to eat come grits yesterday and soup so my intake is getting better which is good. Tomorrow is pacemaker day. I am so ready to get this behind me. I hope and pray this will be a turning point in my life and that I am going to get my energy back. I believe God is faithful and will see our family through all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment