Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today I ate my first grits since surgery. They tasted soooooo good. I ate one of the little packets but was only able to get about half of it down. I thought I did ok but as the day has gone on I have felt more and more nauseated. I still have not thrown up but this is the closest I have felt to throwing up. I am also feeling fatigued which I had hoped was behind me. the surgeon's office did not call me back today so I guess it is up to me once again to contact them. That may be the most frustrating thing about this whole process. I think they believe I should be further along than I am and just are not following up with me. I refuse to just go away. Hopeully this is just a glitch in the road and it will get better. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment