Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I called the surgeon's office today and was told I have to get more protein in or I could really be in trouble. They don't think I am in starvation mode as I am still losing weight (another 5lbs this week). None the less, I was told to try different types of protein and see if I can get it in. As far as the day itself went, it was better than yesterday. I did have more energy over all but got really worn down by the end of the day. Tomorrow I will check out some different types of protein and see if I can get more in. They said I am not getting even half of what I need so that is really not good. If I stop losing weight and continue the way I am going that is when starvation mode becomes a concern because it means my body is saving everything it can to survive. this is more serious than I though. I have simply got to get past this so I can live my life the way I want for my wife and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment