Friday, September 2, 2011

Not too much to report. Cottia had her first test and she says she did well. I'll wait until I know for sure. The pain in my left ankle continues to be an issue for me and the entire left foot is in pain but I just have to keep pushing on. It is a football Friday night and Emily and the girls are heading to the game. I wish Eva would stay at home with me but she wants to go and I understand that so I will update facebook as Emily sends updates to me. The bleachers would be too much and the least little excitement could set off a tremor. I don't think it is worth the risk. Going to Church is hard enough and those pews are padded so I know these bleachers would really cause a lot of pain. I can't begin to describe how much it hurts to not be able to go but I think it is for the best and I hope our team does well. This is a very big game and a win will go a long ways towards showing us how good of a team we actually have.
So, Eva's first week of school is over and Cottia has had her first test in school so life is moving on. I have therapy next week and a pretty full week of therapy and counseling to look forward to. Our God daughter is coming over tomorrow and it is always good to have her in the house. I hope everyone has a great weekend and may God richly bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment