Thursday, September 8, 2011

Today I did not make therapy. I had a rough night and spent a lot of it in the bathroom but I think it could have been mostly nerves. I feel better this evening. I did do a few things today like some laundry but it really wore me out and the pain in my foot and left leg is really bad. I have noticed that the right big toe and index toe is spreading now and is my right pinky toe. But, I have to keep pressing on. I did get my CT scan and it is scheduled for next Thursday morning and then I have a doctor apt with Dr Barlow. So, I have a busy few weeks ahead. The tremors were really bad yesterday but today I had a few but not as bad. I just feel tired.
Well, enough of that. I seem to be maintaining my weight and that is a good thing. At least as far as my cloths indicate. I can't really stand on scales so there is no way to know for sure but I don't think I have gained anything back and if I have it isn't much so I feel good about that.
Cottia seems to be doing well in school but she is a lot like me and does not seem to like school. I hope and pray she gets over that because I want her to be the very best she can be. She is such an amazing girl and I enjoyed helping her with her homework.
Eva seems to have developed a cold and I know she does not feel well but I think she is over the worst of it and I hope she gets over it soon. She needs to rest and that is never easy for a 2 year old.
So, this is our lives. God is still in control and we continue to move on. One thing I have learned is that no matter what else may happen I have my wife and children and my God and nothing else really matters. I hope you all have a great evening and may God richly bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment