Friday, September 9, 2011

Not a lot to report today. I had a lot of tremors this morning and spent the afternoon in the bed. I am still determined to get back to some form of work but right now it looks like it will have to be part time at least to start. I refuse to give up even though I feel like it more and more. I have to keep fighting and just trust God and his plan.
Cottia seems to have had a good day and week at school and she seems ready for a good weekend. Eva also seems better and I am hopeful that her cold is now over.
I'm watching the news and wondering how people cannot believe that God is not sending us a message. But, that is just the way it goes.
Tomorrow is a big day of football as the Gamecocks play Georgia so I hope to be glued to the TV and pulling hard for my Gamecocks. This is always a big game and I know I will have to take my medicine to get through and to keep calm. Tonight our Swansea Tigers are on the field and Emily will be sending me text messages with updates so I can keep up with the game.
So, life goes on. I'm learning how to cope and trust the God of the ages.
On another note, today is my mom's birthday and I want to wish her a very happy day. Thank you mom for all you have done and may God bless you and your new husband today and always. Have a good one Ma Re!!

No comments:

Post a Comment