Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today I saw my family doctor and he said to keep with the exercise and that the pain will increase and I just have to learn where the limit is. He did say that I have already done most of what I can do I just have to continue and keep up the exercise unless my cardiologist says otherwise.
It was a rainy day so I came home and got caught up on the rest I had missed from the other night at the hospital. I got a very nice call from my therapist yesterday checking on me and that meant a lot and today the Dr of speeck therapy called which also meant a lot. I'm just ready for all of this to be over but I have to keep fighting.
Cottia did not have a good night. But, some of it was my fault. I helped with homework which is never a good idea. I'm just not as smart as Emily and I thought the child had formed sentences but she hadn't. Emily had to get her shot so I thought I was helping but when Cottia found out she had more homework to do she had a major breakdown. I felt really bad but I made sure to take responsibility for it because it really was not her fault. Hopefully we both learned a lesson from this.
Well, that is about it. I am hoping the pain in my legs will get better and so I have to try to keep moving even with the walker. So, that's about it. The girls are in bed and Emily is hopefully able to get some rest and will be able to make the game tomorrow so she can get away from it all. I pray you all have a great evening and may God bless you all.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment