Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Today was therapy day and I had a very good day at therapy today. I walked with the 4 ended cane and while I had to sit some I was able to get around. But, one thing did cause some concern. I have some swelling again in the left ankle and they cannot explain it. The physical therapist said conversion disorder would not cause that but we simply don't know what is causing the swelling. it happens from time to time and it is always on the left side. I am not in as much pain tonight as I was yesterday but ther is still some pain and I continue to deal with it.
Cottia asked today if she could go to school one day a week instead of everyday. I know she is having a hard time but she has got to adjust and I have every confidence she will. We didn't get the rain we were hoping for but in a way that was good because I was a bit nervous about driving in the rain. I do continue to have the tremors and I know Occupational therapy has ordered 12 more weeks of therapy and I think physical therapy is about the same but we didn't really talk about that. Speech thinks I may need to take a break because of all that has happened. I am doing better in speech but am not ready to speak over the phones yet or to give presentations but that day WILL come because I will make it happen.
We continue to work as a family and I feel better today just a little tired and looking forward to counseling tomorrow. I keep forgetting to call about the CT scan so I will put that in my phone for tomorrow so we can get that out of the way.
I hope everyone has a great evening and may God bless you. Remember to pray for your enemies no matter who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment