Wednesday, September 7, 2011

If ever I needed to vent today is that day. But, I won't. I will just let God move and do my best to step aside. Needless to say I got some bad and I must admit shocking news. I was told the news while driving so I did pull off the road. But, I went on to counseling and I really needed it. I had a pretty good tremor going on when I got there but Glenda was able to work with me and calm me down. I started off barely able to speak but by the end of the conversation I was speaking better. I made my way home and took my medicine and it calmed me down and now I just have to trust that it will all work out in the end. The swelling in my left leg and ankle is still swelling and I got stung up with fireants and still don't feel any pain from it. But, I feel the pain in the ankle and just above the ankle. The physical therapist said conversion disorder would not be causing that so is something else going on with my left foot? Or just what is going on. Sometimes I feel like I am back at square one but all the doctors agree I do have conversion. I guess I have to wonder if there is something in addition to conversion. I guess we will continue to dig and see what we find.
Well, tomorrow is a new day and it is time to put a chapter in my life completely behind me. I never expected all of this and while I don't understand it all I do trust that God has a plan and move on.
I hope everyone has a great night and may God richly bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment