Friday, September 16, 2011

Today I had pain in the left leg again and the toes seem to have spread a bit further apart. But, I did not have any chest pain so I am focusing on that and am glad to report a chest pain free day.
I had two old and dear friends come over and eat lunch with me today. They brought the sub sandwiches and I provided the sweet tea. It was great to see Guy and his sister. I have not seen him in years and he is not on facebook but I do see his sister via facebook. It was just nice having someone in the house. They visited for about an hour and I wish we could have had more time. But, I was getting tired and they had business to conduct. As soon as they walked in I had some tremors but not too bad and I know it was just the excitement of seeing them. But, I calmed down and we had a great visit. After they left, I was able to get some rest and now I am watching the girls while Emily goes to the game. She deserves a break and I know how much these games mean to her. The girls are old enough now and have learned how to take care of themselves so really all I have to do it put them to bed so it is just me and my girls.
Tomorrow Cottia is taking part in a cheerleading camp. Not sure how I feel about that. No offense to cheerleaders but I would prefer if she did not do cheerleading when she is in high school. But, it is her decision and I'll support her.
My cousin's son is having surgery this afternoon so I would ask that you pray for him and a quick recovery. I'm not sure how old he is but about 10 I think and he has had a lot of things happen in his life and I will tell you he is one tough customer.
Well, that is about it. Tomorrow is the Gamecocks first home game and it breaks my heart that I won't be there especially since it is against Navy and I was in the navy. But, I'll be watching on TV. I guess the good news is no matter who wins, I win!! I'll be pulling for the Gamecocks but if Navy wins it won't hurt too bad!
So, I hope everyone has a good night and may God richly bless you.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment