Saturday, September 3, 2011

300 posts. Wow, I can't believe it. Just a few notes on me. The pain in my left leg and foot continues and at times is very intense. But, I do feel my speech is getting better. When I am home it is better then when I am out and I am hopeful it will continue to get better. But, I still have the tremors and am a fall risk so I am working on my balance and hoping we can graduate to a cane in the near future. I get around the house pretty good but when I am out I have to have the walker and if I get excited and see someone I haven't seen in a while I am prone to have a tremor.
Today was a tradition that I had wondered if I could continue. Every since our God daughter was born I have taken the girls to buy Gamecock car flags and had a gameday experience with them. Today was that day. Emily had to drive and it is hard to get in and out of the van but we continued the tradition. I believe in traditions like that and hope the girls enjoy it but to be honest it is probably more for me than them. So, Chloe is spending the night with us and we always look forward to having her. This has become a family event but I am able to get around with the walker as long as I can find a place to sit because I just get so tired.
When we got home Emily was able to take a nap and a well deserved one at that. I too took a nap but did not realize I was as exhausted as I was. I slept for several hours.
Today was the first full day of college football and the Gamecocks won so that is good but I have to admit knowing that I probably won't be able to make a game due to this condition is hard and makes my love of college football hard to bear. But, I am still glad we won.
Well, tomorrow is Church so I am heading to bed. I hope everyone has a good night and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment