Monday, September 19, 2011

Not a very eventful day. Cottia was sick last night and we had to clean her room. She had the same thing I think Emily had and now Eva has thrown up just a little so we are hoping she is not getting sick. But, there is a little bug going around. I am just tired. I did get some rest even though a very stressful event took place. The chest pains came back but I took my medication and it helped. I was able to relax. My biggest concern now is where do I go from here. I plan to continue with rehab and hope to continue to make progress. There is no doubt that I am making progress but it is slow and that is frustrating. I just hope the girls get to feeling better. The day was not a complete waste. I did manage to do some laundry and got some rest. Tomorrow is therapy and I am looking forward to getting back into the routine. I did have some tremors today but nothing that I am not used to. They are just a part of my life. I am tired of feeling sorry for myself and continue to realize there is always someone else far worse off than I am. I just want my life back. So, that is about it. The pain in the left leg continues but again it is something I am just used to. Life goes on. Speech is better but when I am nervous it gets far worse and that also seems to start tremors. But, we will continue to strive forward and let God lead. After all, he has the final word. I pray you all have a great night. t

No comments:

Post a Comment