Thursday, September 15, 2011

Didn't do much today. I woke at about 5 with chest pain and in a sweat. I got up and took some medicine and laid back down. I didn't fall back asleep but I had to go for a CT scan anyway so I just got up and got the girls going. I went to town and had the CT scan done then came back home. I went to lay down and the chest pain started again even more intense than it had been during the night. So, I had to take my nitro spray. Once I did that the chest pain cleared up and I was able to get some rest. I am waiting on Emily and the girls to get home and that always makes me smile. I don't really plan to do much tonight other than watch some football and since I don't really have an interest in either team I should be ok. It has been a while since I was woke up by the chest pain but having to take the nitro pretty much proves that was my heart. Well, I guess that is about it and I hope everyone has a good evening. May God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment