Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Today I have thought about all that I have been through and all that I have. The Bible tells me to be thankful in all things and I wonder if I have truly done that during all of this. While it is true my body has been through a lot, my soul has been enriched by the ministering of the Holy Spirit and all God has given me. I am thankful for all the surgeries, heart issues, physical and emotional issues I have been through the past few months because I have learned just how precious life is and how much I truly love my wife and children. I am thankful that God has allowed me to go through all of this because it has taught me to rely more on him than doctors or hospitals. He is my rock and my strength. Without his everlasting grace I would truly be nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment