Wednesday, November 3, 2010

tomorrow is the big day. yet another surgery! YEA!! They called and said I have to be at the hospital at 8 then they called and said 7:10. I made my displeasure known and they changed it back to 8. It would not have been so bad to change but they wait until the last minute to call. If I did that to them they would charge me for the service even if I didn't have anything done! I am just looking forward to getting it over.

I am a bit worried about where I am in the weight loss. I continue to lose but there is left over birthday cake in the kitchen that I have snacked on just because I can and it is there. I have asked my wife to take it out of the house because it is just too much of a temptation. I am doing well on my food intake but don't want to get back into the habit of eating too much sweets. I don't mind having my sugar free ice cream treat but that birthday cake is dangerous!

I am not looking forward to this tomorrow. I just don't fully know what to expect. A lot of it has to do with the area of the body that is having the surgery. I imagine I will be in some discomfort for a few days. Right now, I am out until Nov 10 but will determine how that goes with the doctor tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment