Wednesday, November 10, 2010

today I seemed to have more pain than I have had in a while. The PVC's have always been there but today they were very noticeable. I know they are not life threatening and I just have to get used to them but they continue to take my breath away and cause some dizziness. I am scheduled for my follow up with my doctor Monday. I believe I will be released to return to work next Tuesday. I know it is going to be an adjustment but I do think it will be a good adjustment to get me back in the rhythm of life. It has certainly been a long road but I am beginning to feel like I am slowly getting my strength back. I still get worn out just taking a shower from the other issues. Bending over and trying to lift anything is also very painful. It is just going to take time. I will continue to blog even after I return to work. I have grown to enjoy this and hope others find it interesting.

On another note. I want to thank all veterans. You are our true heros.

No comments:

Post a Comment