Monday, November 22, 2010

It is funny how a day can start off pretty good then go down hill. I woke this morning feeling pretty good and thinking wow this is great! I did a few things around the house and thought I was heading for a great day. I went to my mom's for some coffee and then returned home. I realized the pain was starting and I needed to take some pain medicine. I called my wife to let her know and then took a nap. I woke and once again thought I was feeling ok. I had done some laundry and was putting it away as the pain crept back in. It really began to intensify and now I am completely washed. I did not do much just trying to do some of the basics of life and I still struggle. I continue to spot blood when I have a bowel movement which I don't think is supposed to be happening at this stage. I will call the surgeon yet again and hope for the best. Yesterday was horrible with my pacemaker and today it continued. Everytime I think I am at the end of this battle it seems to find a way to shoot back at me. So, the troubles continue but God is faithful and I know I will come through. I am surrounded with family and friends who are pulling and praying for me and I am thankful for them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment