Tuesday, November 9, 2010

today and yesterday have been pretty good days. I have spent a lot of time resting which is good. I still have some discomfort but I do think it is getting better. I go back to the doctor next week and hopefully will be released at that time to return to work. Given all that has happened I will wait to see. I did go 4 days without a bowel movement so when it finally came it was very painful. I don't think it did any damage to the surgery area though. I think that pain is to be expected. I am finding it difficult not to drive. I really want to get out of the house but am trying very hard to obey the doctor's orders. Tomorrow I may not have a choice but to drive though to an appointment. If I do, I will certainly come straight home. I also want to start walking again. My heart continues to concern me but I have just learned the pains I have are something I will just have to live with. So, life goes on and God continues to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment