Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Today was a good day. I went to the cardiologist. He said the pacemaker is working as it should but I am doing too much and not allowing myself time to properly heal. He said the area my daughter headbutted is sore but it appears to be ok. He said I was fine to have the other surgery.

Then, I went to my preop. Everything is now set for the surgery on Thursday. My biggest concern is how will my body respond to this. It will make the 4th surgery in 2 months. That is a lot to put my body through. I hope I will come home Thursday but I suspect they may keep me over night just to be on the safe side given everything that has heppened.

The next major concern I have is will 1 week truly be enough to recover given my body is already in a weakened state? I guess we will see.

But, once again, I do feel I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. God is good and I know he is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment