Friday, November 12, 2010

Today has not been as bad as yesterday but it has still been rough. The morning started out ok but went down. I did take my pain medicine and knocked myself out. I have spoken with my disability and have all my ducks in a row. I know if the doctor does extend my disability, I will be fine. I experienced the chest pressure again today. There is a difference between chest pain and chest pressure. This is more like the elephant sitting on my chest than pinching pains like I am used to. But, it goes away and I have had it before. So, I am just going to trust that it is ok. If I break out in a sweat or the pains move to my jaw then I will become concerned. I am back to using the cane from time to time not all the time though. I mainly need it to help me stand up and sit down. I just feel so inadequate right now. But, as always, I know God is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment