Thursday, November 11, 2010

today has been simply horrible. the pain is the worst I have ever felt. I thought I was doing better but today has certainly been a set back. I tried to do some things this morning but now I can barely move. I have taken the pain medicine and hope it will simply knock me out. I am also bleeding again which concerns me. I also thought that was supposed to be over. I just want to crawl under a rock right now. I will say this the pain right now is worse than all the pain from the other surgeries combined. I wonder if I could call the doctor again but I call them everyday it seems. Please Father let this pain ease up.

3 comments:

  1. Didn't the doctor tell you not to do ANYTHING for 2 weeks???? Boy are you hardheaded!!! You are not going to heal unles you listen to your doctor!!! I know it's hard to just sit and do nothing,especially with the girls, but that is what you HAVE to do!! Don't make me come down there and chain you down....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did. I did not realize I had three hemerroids and not just the one. No wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry you are having all these problems. I pray that your suffering will soon be in the past. Stay strong and follow the doctors orders. We are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete