Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am posting a second blog today because of how bad it has been. When I was writing the last blog I was in a lot of pain and had just taken the pain medicine. It did help but the pain is still very intense. I did not realize I had three hemerroids. I found out tonight. That explains so much. There was one external and two internal. This was a far more invasive procedure than I had realized. No wonder I am in so much pain. I have done some research and believe I still have another week and a few days left under FMLA. I will discuss with my doctor Monday regarding weather I can return to work or not. We discussed tonight what might happen for us as a family and will trust God in all his mercy and love that we will be taken care of no matter what. The pain is so bad right now that simply getting up and down in a chair is a challenge. I just hope I don't have to go back into the hospital. Another issue has risen it's ugly head and that is my heart. Today the heaviness on my chest was just like a heart attack. It passed but it was very intense. I hope it was nothing serious but it did scare me. This time I think it was because of stress and worrying. Sometimes I really feel like I just cannot catch a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment