Sunday, November 28, 2010

Today the pain is as bad as it has ever been. I told my wife that I wonder if I am just going to be one of those people that has pain all of his life. It is so discouraging but it is what it is. The pain medicine does not seem to help very much so I am concerned there is just nothing the doctors can do. I will call the doctor again tomorrow and yet again hope to be seen. I try every chair available and have yet to find one that I am comfortable in. My daughter was so wonderful, she went through the entire house trying every chair and couch to see if she could find one that would be comfortable for me. I love that little girl so much. So, the struggle continues. I'm not sure if I will indeed go back to work on the 7th but will discuss with the doctor when I see him hopefully this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment