Sunday, November 7, 2010

Well, it has been a couple of days since I posted a blog. the surgery went well but the pain afterward is really rough. the doctor said he does not want me to drive for 2 weeks which is really tough especially when it comes to my little ones. that puts a lot more pressure on my wife. I am glad I had the procedure done and feel it is really going to help my quality of life. The pacemaker is working as it should but they do thinkit might have been pushed up against a nerve when my daughter head butted it. I can live with it though. I really hope this is the end and my life will get back to normal in two weeks. I have had so much support and love through all of this but even now people still comment on the weight I have lost and how good I look. If nothing else comes from this my daughters will know their daddy did everything he could to improve his health to enjoy life with them and to see them grow up. If my life does not last until they are adults at least they can always know how much I loved them. I did all of this for my girls and my wife. I pray God gives me many more years with them but if in his infinent wisdom he calls me home they will know how much I sacrificed for them. I love them so. Now, the biggest challenge I have is to rest for the next two weeks and get my strength back and to hope this is the last challenge I will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment