Monday, October 31, 2011

Today the pain in the left leg was really bad and I had some dizzy spells so I spent a lot of my time in bed. I did make some very important phone calls regarding my insurance and tried to do a few things but I refused to not go out with my children tonight.
Last night was kind of rough. I had a little stomach thing going on and Cottia threw up so I did not get to bed until about 2am. I think Cottia had just eaten too much candy she seems fine today.
So, after a longer than usual nap I got up and took a shower. It was hard without the chair but I managed. I am not sure what is taking so long to get a new chair but I have to do the best I can and needless to say I won't get into detail but at least our shower is small.
The girls were so cute. They were dressed as repuncil (sp) and they really had a good time. It was obvious that Cottia was worried about me because I could not get out of the car but I was there and that is what counts the most. So, we started the evening at First Baptist in Gaston and the girls just had a blast. The first words out of Cottia's mouth was "you're not getting out?" I explained that it was just a bit too much for daddy and she seemed to understand and then went on to have fun. I waited in the car and then we went to our Church. The girls got lots of candy and had a blast and once again their mom was just incredible.
So, now we are home and all the makeup is off and there are two exhausted little girls in bed who really had a great day and beginning to the holiday season. Their mother has to be exhausted and there dad is just grateful for all he has. Despite it all we are still together and that is nothing to be taken for granted.
Tommorrow is therapy and I hope I get some answers regarding my insurance. Then, after half a day I'll be worn out just like I am now and all I did was ride. I did help get the girls ready for bed and put the little one down. We had our usual singing together which is the perfect way to end the day. I pray God's blessing on all who read this and hope he speaks to your heart.
Oh, one more thing on the health side. I am beginning to have the cramps they said would come in my calves. They aren't too bad but they have started. That is a part of the vein disease. So, I am increasing my water intake and hoping for the best. Cramps are the worst pain to me but hopefully it won't get too bad.
Well, that is it and I once again wish you all a good night and pray God's blessings.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment